National Law University, Delhi - Admissions 2013
The National Law University, Delhi invites applications for admission to B.A. LL.B (Hons), LL.M and Ph.D programmes for the academic year 2013-14 commencing from August, 2013.
B.A. LL.B (Hons.) 5 years Program:
- Senior secondary school examination (10+2 System) or equivalent examination with 50% of marks
- The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2013 can also apply
Age: Below 21 years as on 1st July, 2013 (23 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
Seats: 80 Seats
- 70 seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
- 10 seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit
- Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have 65% marks in the qualifying examination
- SC 15%; ST 7.5%; PwD 3%
- One additional seat for Kashmiri Migrants
- The candidates have to appear in the AILET and fulfill the eligibility criteria as applicable
- LL.B or an equivalent degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwD)
- The candidates appearing in final LL.B examination in April/May, 2013 can also apply
Seats: 20+5 seats for Foreign Nationals
- Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET
- LL.M degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/PwD)
- For detailed eligibility conditions visit university website www.nludelhi.ac.in
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2013:
B.A. LL.B (Hons), LL.M and Ph.D programmes will be through AILET to be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida and Patna
Date of AILET is Sunday, 28th April, 2013.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply along with a demand draft of Rs 2,500/- (Rs two thousand five hundred only) for general candidates, Rs 1,000/- (Rs one thousand only) in case of SC/ST/PwD drawn in favour of Registrar, National Law University, Delhi, payable at Delhi along with copies of requisite caste/physical disability certificate
Below poverty line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee
For further details relating to application form, eligibility criteria, pattern of entrance test etc visit university website http://nludelhi.ac.in
Students can also apply online for admission through http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, www.nludelhi.ac.in up to 5th April, 2013.
Offline applications complete in all respects must be sent in person or by post, to the Registrar, National Law University Delhi, Sector-14, Swarka, New Delhi-110078, on or before 5th April, 2013.
The last date for receipt of applications is 5th April, 2013.
National Law University, Delhi
Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110078
Phone: 011-28034993, 28034257
Download B.A LL.B Application Form, LL.M Application Form, Ph.D Application Form