Victoria Juris 2013 - National Law Fest of SDM Law College
SDM Law College and Post Graduate Studies in Law has carved for itself an enviable niche in the legal education of Karnataka. This year the SDMLC Moot Court Society has conjured the novel concept of a National Law Festival, Victoria Iuris '13
Date: 8th - 10th Feb, 2013
The proposed fest shall be of an unprecedented academic nature which shall test the participant's Counselling Skills, Conciliation Skills, Appellate Advocacy Skills, Drafting Skills, Knowledge of Law as well as their Trial Advocacy Skills. Owing to the unique nature of the competition, the Competition Directors have restricted the number of participating colleges to twenty.
Victoria Iuris 2013 will comprise of the following competitions:
- Moot Court Competition inclusive of Client Counseling, Trial Advocacy and Appellate Advocacy.
- Law Quiz.
- Application for Bail (Bail Petition).
- Legal Drafting
A team shall comprise of five members.
- All fields in The Registration Form must be filled.
- Registration forms must be sent on or before 10th January, 2013.
- An individual can participate in a maximum of three events.
- Applications shall be accepted on first come first serve basis.
- The Rules for Bail Petition, Law Quiz, Legal drafting will be updated one month prior to the event on the website www.sdmlc.org
Phone: +91 9449371918
Ms. Greeshma Rai
- Mr. Akash Shetty: +919844634201
- Ms. Swarna Shenoy: +919844680777
- Mr. Chirag Ariga : +919886898777
- Mr. Anish Acharya : +919964140121
SDM Law College & Centre for Post Graduate Studies in Law,
M.G Road, Kodialbail,
Mangalore - 575003, Karnataka
Download Brochure, Registration Form