6th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2013
Amity Law School, Lucknow is organizing the 6th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2013. Since its inception in 2008, Amity Law School Lucknow has been a proud host of its National Edition moot court competitions. This year, they have come up with the area of International Law and the Principle of Intervention which is a hot global topic these days due to increased military presence of NATO and other forces round the globe. They hope to provide a chance to their participants to have an insight of the subject and its practical aspects.
Date: 22nd - 24th February, 2013
Venue: Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus, Uttar Pradesh
The competition is only open for students who are currently pursuing their Bachelors degree in Law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. or 5 Year LL.B. Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. No additional team member other than the above three shall be entertained.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in each team. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during the on campus registration. In case of a 2 member team, a single person act as a mooter and the researcher.
- Each team will have a team code (designated during draw of lots).
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution. However, the speakers can disclose their names only to the bench during the oral arguments.
The registration process consists of the following 2 Steps:
- Step 1: Register the name of your team on the website (http://amitylucknowmoot.c.la) OR Send team details and willingness to participate by an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Send (via Courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) the filled in Registration and Travel Forms (hard copy) along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Amity University Uttar Pradesh, payable at Lucknow.
The above mentioned formalities (Step 1 and Step 2) should be completed by 19th January, 2013 by 1700 Hours.
Accommodation, food and transport to the participating teams will be provided by the Organizer in the college campus itself. No other place of stay shall be provided. The teams must bring along a maximum of three members. Any additional member shall not be entertained during the competition. The participants must abide by the rules and regulation observed in the campus and the hostel, non-compliance with which may lead to disqualification.
Ms. Vijeta Dua
Faculty, Amity Law School
Mr. Prateek Mishra
Ms. Richa Srivastava
Mr. Priyesh Mishra
Amity Law School
Amity University, Mango Orchard Campus,
Near Malhaur Railway Station, Gomti Nagar Extension,
Lucknow - 226028, Uttar Pradesh
Website: http://amitylucknowmoot.jigsy.com/, http://amitylucknowmoot.c.la/