NALSAR Student Law Review: Call for Papers
The NALSAR Student Law Review is the flagship publication of the NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India. It publishes two issues each year, one of which is a special issue dedicated to a topic of contemporary relevance. The articles demonstrate a serious and grounded interest in matters of domestic and international significance. With a wide readership and circulation throughout India and abroad, the journal is continuing its foray into the seventh year of existence.
Call for Papers:
The Editorial Board of the journal invites student submissions for its upcoming issue (Vol. 8). You can send your submissions in the form of articles, notes, case comments, legislative comments or book reviews (original and unpublished).
- Articles are lengthy publications that provide sustained theoretical analysis on legal topics. It is a comprehensive survey of relevant literature on the chosen subject leading to formulation of viable assertions.
- Notes are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate a central thesis and argument flowing throughout the piece.
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments keep in tandem with the latest legal developments in the legislative and judicial branches of India. The author chooses a suitably relevant and recent case or legislation (Central or State) to critique upon, in a manner which contrasts the case or statute with the existing legal position and indicates the present and future debates on the topic.
- Book Reviews critically examine a book released within the two years preceding the release of that particular issue of the NSLR. The book review shall entail an examination of ideas promoted by the author of the book from the point of view of originality, extent of analysis and tenability.
- Paper should not exceed 10,000 words (including footnotes) and should be accompanied by an abstract of 250 words.
- Kindly follow Bluebook (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
- Submissions with more than two authors will not be accepted.
- Submissions sent after the deadline shall be accepted on a rolling basis for subsequent volumes of the publication.
- Please send your submissions to email@example.com.
The last date for submission is 28th February, 2013.
The NALSAR Student Law Review
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Justice City, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District
Hyderabad - 500 078
Andhra Pradesh, India