Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2013
Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2013 will be held at the IIMT & School of Law, GGSIP University, Delhi.
Date: 18th - 19th January, 2013
Students enrolled on a full time five year integrated B.A. LL.B / B.Com LL.B / BBA LL.B / BSc. LL.B and LL.B 3 years course at the time of competition are eligible to compete in the competition. Each college/ University may send one team.
- Each team shall comprise of three members i.e., two Mooters and one Researcher.
- Each team shall have a Maximum of two Mooters.
- All teams will be identified by a unique code no given by the organizers.
- The team shall not disclose the identity of the Institutions. Such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
Each team must register with the Organizing committee of Moot Court, by sending the completed Registration form along with the required Demand draft of Rs.300/- in favor of Ideal Institute of Management and Technology (School of Law), payable at New Delhi by 24th December, 2012.
No Travel allowance and accommodation shall be provided by the Institution.
All memorials submitted must conform to the following general requirements:
- The Memorial shall be typed on A4- sized paper, with the following specifications:
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- 1.5 line Spacing
- Margins: 1 inch on each side.
For Footnotes, the formatting specifications are:
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 10
- Single Spacing
The Memorial shall be fastened by ring or spiral binding. The following color schemes shall be followed for the Cover Page of the Memorial:
- Applicant/Petitioner/Applicant- BLUE
- Respondent- RED.
The Memorial shall not contain any annexure, photographs, graphs, diagrams or any other representation of like nature.
The Memorial shall consist of the following heads:
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations
- Index of Authorities
- Statement of Jurisdiction
- Statement of Facts (not exceeding 2 pages)
- Statement of Issues
- Summary of Arguments (not exceeding 2 pages)
- Arguments Advanced (not exceeding 20pages)
- Final Submission/Prayer
Teams shall cite authorities in the Memorial using footnotes following a uniform style of citation.
The soft copy of the memorials must reach to the email account firstname.lastname@example.org 10th January, 2013 latest by 4:00 p.m. Three hard copies exactly similar to the soft copy sent must be given to the organizers by hand at the time of registration.
Dr. Arvind Bhanu
Ms. Pooja Singh
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form