Karunya University - LL.M Admission 2013
Applications are invited for admission to 2 years LL.M. (Intellectual Property Rights) program at Karunya University for 2013-14.
Bachelor's degree in Law with minimum 50% aggregate marks
How to Apply?
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by sending a crossed DD( Rs.500/-) drawn in favour of 'THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY' payable at COIMBATORE (or) can be obtained in person at Jesus Calls Centres (www.jesuscalls.org)
- For sending e-Application refer: https://www.karunyauniversity.in/Kee2013.jsp
Cost of Application for LL.M. Program:
- Indian: Rs. 500/-
- NRI/International: USD 40
- The eligible candidates will be called for attending online test and interview in the university campus.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidate in UG degree (50%), online test (25%) and interview (25%), the PG admission will be provisionally made
- The admission for PG course will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement/ degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the university
Issue of Application Form:
1st November, 2012
Last date for issue of Application form & Prospectus
30th April, 2013
The Admissions Officer
Karunya University, Karunya Nagar,
Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu
Toll free No.: 18004254300