Prudentia Conscientia Ingenium Occursus - 2013
Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College, Bengaluru is pleased to announce Prudentia Conscientia Ingenium Occursus 2013 to be held from 8th to 10th February, 2013. The essence of this Meet is to give a unique platform for budding lawyers to showcase their prudentia i.e., wisdom, conscientia i.e., knowledge and ingenium i.e., talent through the moot court competition and the legal quiz.
Date: 8th to 10th February, 2013
Venue: Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College, Bangalore
- Each team must register itself by sending a duly filled Registration Form along with the required crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of "BISHOP COTTON WOMEN'S CHIRSTIAN LAW COLLEGE, BANGALORE", both of which shall reach the Administrator by the 31st December, 2012 via Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due.
- Once registered, the registration fee will neither be refunded nor waived.
- All updates will be communicated to the contact person as mentioned in the registration form. It is the responsibility of the contact person to communicate any contingent updates to the team.
- Confirmation of registration via e-mail by 25th December, 2012 is highly recommended as the competition shall be limited to the first 16 teams to register.
- A notification will be sent to respective colleges as to whether or not they are among the first 16 teams.
- On confirmation of registration and participation by the Administrator, further details of the official schedule shall be provided.
Accommodation Food and Transport:
Accommodation and food to the participating teams will be provided by college only during the competition i.e. from 8th February, 2013 (12 noon) - 11th February, 2013 till 12.00 noon (total of 3 days only).
Teams will be received from railway stations and bus stations on 8th February, 2013. Recommended railway stations are Bangalore City Junction Railway Station and Yeshwanthpur Railway Station. Nearest bus station is Kempegowda Bus Station.
Teams coming by flight will have to reach college by themselves. College will not bear expenses of travel from the airport to the College.
Those teams who want to stay after 11th February, 2013 noon have to bear the expenses for their accommodation, food and transport. The name and mobile number of the student volunteer in charge will be provided after finalization.
Ms. S. Malini
Ms. Renain Safi
Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College
No 19, 3rd Cross, C.S.I. Compound,
Mission Road, Bangalore - 560027
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form