Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (Vol II, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Arbitration Law is pleased to announce the call for submissions for our Volume II, Issue 1. The theme for this upcoming issue would be: "Investment Treaty Arbitration and Developing Countries: What Now & What Next".
Call for Papers:
The Editorial board cordially invites original and unpublished submissions on the following categories:
- Book Reviews
Manuscripts may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com latest by 15th February, 2013 (revised date).
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts on the email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject as "Submission".
- Manuscripts will be accepted in either ".doc" or ".docx" format.
- It is the discretion of the Editors to request a hard copy of the manuscript in addition to the electronic version.
- All queries will be addressed to the Editors to the aforementioned email address. The subject matter of such a request will be "Query".
IJAL seeks submissions relating to the categories enumerated below:
- Articles - This explores the contemporary issues of relevance depicting in-depth analysis and deliberation. No preference will be given to articles of purely descriptive nature unless they necessarily elaborate upon the development of a country or region. The Articles should fall within the word limit of 8000-10000 words.
- Notes - which relate to a specific issue or focus on a recent advancement. The word limit for the Notes will be within 8000 words.
- Comments - which depict an analysis of an issue-specific topic including caselaws and policy decisions. The word limit for Comments is restricted to 8000 words.
- Book Reviews - These will be solicited by Editors only. However, any suggestions from academicians, scholars or publishers are welcome.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Submission Guidelines