2nd Dr. A.T. Markose Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2013
2nd Dr. A. T. Markose national moot court competition for year 2013 shall be conducted from 1st to 3rd February, 2013. The competition shall consist of the preliminary round, quarter finals, semi finals and the finals and the language of the court shall be English.
Registration of Teams:
- Every Team shall be composed of minimum two members (two speakers) and a maximum of three members (2 speakers & 1 researcher). The members of the team should be valid undergraduate students pursuing 5 year LL.B. programme
- All teams shall be assigned with team codes by the organizers.
- The registration of the teams will be on a first come first serve basis. The first 20 teams shall qualify for the competition.
- Every team shall register themselves by sending an e-mail, on or before 12th November, 2012, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject of the mail shall be 'REGISTRATION FOR MOOT COURT COMPETITION'.
- The mail shall cover the details of team members, semester, email id, contact number, division of role (speaker/researcher) and the name of the institution that they represent.
- The confirmation of registration shall be made only after the receipt of scanned copy of the DD with the Registration Fees of Rs. 2500/- (per team).
- The teams shall send the DD, favouring PTA School of Legal Studies, payable at Ernakulam. The teams shall send a scanned copy of the DD on or before 20th November, 2012. The hard copy of the DD must reach the organizers on or before 23rd November, 2012.
Submission of Memorials:
Each team shall draft Memorials for both the parties. The font size should be 12 for body and 10 for footnotes. The font shall be Times New Roman. The memorials should not exceed 30 pages, excluding the cover page. The teams are required to submit 6 sets of hard copies of the memorial.
The teams shall send the soft copy and 2 sets of hard copy of the memorials on or before 10th January, 2013, before 6 pm. 1 mark shall be deducted from the team's total marks on the receipt of the soft copies and hard copies after 7 pm on 10th January, 2013.The remaining 4 sets shall be submitted by the teams during the registration at the venue, on 1st February, 2013.
Travel and Accommodation:
The organizers shall provide accommodation facilities till 12 noon of 4th February, 2013. The teams are required to send their Travel Plan, with details of the mode of transport to be used ( Rail/ Air / Bus), train/ flight name, train/ flight/ bus number, time of arrival at Ernakulam/ Cochin International Airport/ Bus Station, the station/ stop of arrival, to the organizers, via e-mail, to email@example.com on or before 10th January, 2013.
The travelling facilities (drop to Railway Station/ Air Port/ Bus Station) shall be provided only till 12 noon, 4th February, 2013.
Rohini S. Kumar
School of Legal Studies
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Thrikkakara P.O, Kochi - 682 022
Phone: 0484-2577290, 0484-2577550
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form