The Legal Counsel India Awards - 2013
The Legal Counsel India Awards were created in 2011 by The Ideas Exchange, to acknowledge and celebrate excellence amongst In-house lawyers and counsel across India. An increasingly important and integral piece of the corporate jigsaw, the role of In-house lawyers has changed dramatically over the last two decades, and we thought it fit to create a platform to celebrate excellence therein.
The Legal Counsel Awards is a part of our Legal Counsel Congress, the next edition of which is scheduled on 18th January, 2013 at Mumbai, India. The detail of venue is awaited.
All entries should be made in digital form through email or online submission and followed up with a hard copy of the same with copies of relevant proofs and supporting documents. Hard copy entries without supporting documents will not be considered for the judging process.
- Best Employer for In-House Lawyers
- Best In-House Team of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- In-House Award for Innovation
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- General Counsel of the Year
- Woman General Counsel of the Year
- Young In-House Lawyer of the Year - Male (under 35 yrs as on 31st July 2012)
- Young In-House Lawyer of the Year - Female (under 35 yrs as on 31st July 2012)
- In House Public Sector Lawyer of the Year
- M & A Deal of the Year
- IP Case of the Year
Law Firms Awards
- Best Law Firms of the Year - Delhi NCR
- Best Law Firms of the Year - Mumbai
- Best Law Firms of the Year - Bengaluru
- Best Law Firms of the Year - National
- Best Law Firms of the Year - International
Submitting entries for the judging process 2,500 word statement of purpose accompanied with relevant evidence.
Anyone can submit an entry, as long as they or the firm/company they are entering meet the criteria for the relevant category. Each entry should be accompanied by a personal profile of the nominated person; Achievements, Awards and Accolades received; media coverage; articles published; photographs and any other relevant details.
All deals/transactions mentioned within the submission towards consideration for the awards must have closed between 1st April 2011 and 31st October 2012.
Covering statement and evidence:
Your 2,500 word statement is your entry. It must 'tell the story' while also seeking to cover the specific criteria as set out in each category. For example, if submitting an entry for the "Best Employer for In-House Lawyers" category then specific demonstrable reasons and examples must be outlined which highlight why the company stands out above other companies.
All the information contained in the entries that is marked confidential will remain so, and will not be released without the permission of the entrant. (Apart from the judging team for evaluation of the nominations for the awards process)
To register, please refer:
Mr. Abhishek Shah
Mr. Vikas Vij
Download Registration Form