International Conference on Governance for Excellence (GO EXCEL 2012)
Velammal College of Engineering & Technology (VCET), Madurai belongs to the Velammal Group under the auspice of Velammal Educational Trust (VET) is increasingly becoming a confluence of science & technology, knowledge and discipline, research and development, youth and wisdom - evolving to be a centre of excellence.
In its endeavor, powered with passion, the VCET is making strides in the field of education. Here comes an event, noteworthy of its efforts towards excellence and an opportunity to the scholars across the world - An International Conference on Governance for Excellence - Go Excel 2012.
Date: 12th - 13th December, 2012
Venue: Velammal College of Engineering and Technology, Madurai
The conference focuses on the following topics:
- Strategic Process of Governance
- Corporate Strategy and Competitive Advantage
- Strategy for Corporate Excellence and Sustainability
- The role of Leadership/Boards in Corporate Governance
- Work culture in the contest of Globalisation
- Business and Government
- Economy and Governance
- Governance of agriculture sector
- Corporate stake holders and their interest
- Issues/Problems in Corporate Governance
- Politics in Business
- Business in Politics
- Corruption in Public and Private Sector and Controlling Mechanism
- Human rights and Equal opportunity
- Accountability and Transparency
- Labour Issues
- Ethics in Business
- Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR)
- Corporate Fraud
- Trust and Conflict Management
- Risk Management
- Innovative Business Models
- E-Business and e-Governance
- Resource Management
- Inclusive Growth
- Crisis Management
- Governance NGOs
- Governance MSMEs
- Public Administration
- Democratic Governance- Role of Private Sector, Public Sector, Civil Society and Media
- Constitution and Legal System
- Bureaucracy and Governance
- Green Governance
Call for Papers:
- The conference invites research, conceptual papers and case studies related to the conference theme.
- Papers must be original and unpublished with proper acknowledgment. All papers will be blind-reviewed by the Expert Review Committee.
- All submissions must have
- Paper Title
- All Authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.) & Name, Affiliation, Email etc.
- Abstract and Keywords
- Introduction / Background / Objective
- Literature Review
- Methodology, Analysis & Discussion, Limitations, Findings, Conclusion, and Recommendations
- Tables, Figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable)
- The last date for submission of abstract and full paper is 30th October, 2012. Decision of acceptance would be communicated within fifteen days of receipt of the paper.
- Paper submission(s) should be sent in electronic format to the organizer or to the conference coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) email@example.com.
- Conference participants must pay the registration fee as per the schedule before the last date.
Paper Formatting Guidelines:
- The number of pages is limited to six.
- Papers must be written according to the I EEE format.
- Paper Submission (Abstract and Full Paper): 1st August 2012 to 30th October, 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: Within fifteen days of receipt of the paper
- Last date for Registration: 15th November, 2012
Paper in Absentia:
Paper in Absentia is for those who are not able to come in person and present their paper due to unavoidable circumstance. The registration fee and dates will remain the same for paper in absentia.
All the accepted papers will be published in ISBN numbered edited book in addition to this all the accepted papers will also be further reviewed by the journal review committee and will be published in any one of the following journal subject to compliance to the journal guidelines and conditions.
JM International Journal of Management Research (JMIJMR)
ISSN: 2229-6245 www.jmijmr.com
International Journal of Economic and Management Strategy (JEMS)
JS International Journal of Economics (JSIJE)
ISSN: 2231-3761 www.jsije.com
JS International Journal of Commerce (JSIJC)
ISSN 2231-377X www.jsijc.com
JM International Journal of IT (JMIJIT)
ISSN 2229-6115 www.jmijit.com
K.C. John Sasi Kumar
Mobile: +91-9443994299, +91-9698969867.
The Organizer - GO EXCEL 2012,
Department of Management Studies,
Velammal College of Engineering & Technology,
Viraganoor, Madurai - 625 009
Tamil Nadu, India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: www.vcet.ac.in, www.goexcel2012.com
Download Information Booklet