Competition Law Summit 2012
CCH India, a Wolters Kluwer business proudly presents the 3rd edition of the company's flagship competition law summit on 18th and 19th October 2012 at Mumbai. The event follows a successful Competition Law Summit organized on 26th and 27th July in New Delhi with the participation of honorable Dr. Justice Arijit Pasayat, Mr. Dhanendra Kumar, Mr. Vinod Dhall and Mr. A.K Chauhan as Chief Guests and Keynote Speakers.
The upcoming summit is being organized in association with Nishith Desai Associates and aims to promote discussions on the developments in the Indian competition law, addressing key issues related to competition policy, regulation of mergers, anti-competitive agreements, dominance and sectorial regulations.
Date: 18th - 19th October, 2012
Venue: Sahara Star Hotel, Mumbai
- Abuse of dominance- what is the best approach?
- M & A: Impact of the 2012 Combination Amendment Regulations
- Formulating distribution and supplier agreements - Adhering to competition guidelines
- Competition law for specific sectors: Automotive, Steel, Retail, IT, Aviation, Media, Cement, Construction and Pharmaceuticals
- Impact of Competition Law on marketing and sales strategies
- Realizing the importance of whistle blowing mechanism
- Competition compliance and anti-corruption - how to navigate the boundaries
- Competition advocacy and corporate governance
- The Path Ahead - Where Next For Competition Law Enforcement?
Who Should Attend
- In house Counsel
- Legal Heads
- Marketing and Business Development Executives
- Vice Presidents - Legal
- General Managers - Legal
- Head of Finance
- Equity Managers
- Risk Management and Compliance Officers
The standard fees for registration is INR 17,000 + Service tax (12.36%). Payment must be received prior the event.
Please refer to the following payment options. All cheques/demand drafts should be crossed, marked "A/C Payee only" and made payable to "Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd" with the title of the programme(s) indicated clearly on the back of the cheque/demand draft.
10th Floor, Tower C, Building No. 10,
Phase - II, DLF Cyber City,
Fax: 0124 4960999, 0124 4960888
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org