Naavi's Cyber Law College: Certificate Course in Cyber Laws
Cyber Law Basics for Netizens is a Course meant to provide an understanding of the basic structure of Cyber Laws and their impact on every day living in the Cyber Society.
At the end of the Course, the student would be aware of the nature of the Cyber Space, How Internet functions, What are the nature of properties created on the Internet, How to use Digital Signatures, Dealing with Virus and other Cyber Crimes, The Rights to freedom of speech and Privacy available to the Netizen etc.
Since the Course is meant for non technical and non legal community, emphasis would be given to simple language and explanation of concepts. The courses meant for other professionals will have greater depth and more of analysis than this course.
Who should take this Course?
This course is meant for any person who uses Internet. No prior knowledge of either law or technology is required.
How the Course is conducted?
- The Course is normally expected to be completed in 4 weeks.
- On completion of Registration and Receipt of the payment, the first lesson would be sent by e-mail. Subsequently the lessons would be sent by e-mail at weekly intervals.
- Students will have to answer questions at the end of the lessons and send them back for evaluation and comments.
- Copies of the answers would be returned to the students with comments from the Faculty member.
- Periodical Interactive sessions would be arranged where students can interact with the faculty through Chat sessions.
- Individual queries would be addressed through e-mail.
- At the end of the Course, all students would be given a Certificate of Completion. Those considered eligible will be given a "Special Merit Certificate". This would be based on the quality of answers sent by the student as evaluated by the faculty.
The Course covers 9 lessons covering the following topics:
- Nature and Scope of Cyber Laws
- Relevance of Cyber Laws
- Objectives and scope of Information Technology Act-2008
- Law of Cyber Contracts
- Digital Signatures and Their usage
- Cyber Crimes under ITA-2008
- Law Regarding Websites
- Cyber Law Compliance
Print Copy of the Course material will be provided during the course.
The Course fee is Rs. 1500/-
"Ujvala", No 37, 20th Main
B.S.K Stage I, Bangalore 560050
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org