Gujarat Law Journal: Call for Papers
To enlighten the wider audience with thought-provoking views, experienced analysis, and with your view to address the issues of "Rural Banking & Finance" the Gujarat National Law University and Commissionerate of Higher Education are pleased to announce the call for papers, articles, comments, brief note, literature survey, case study and books reviews for Volume 3 Issue 1, for the Gujarat Law Journal, ISSN 2249-9644.
Article shall focus on any of the following themes:
- Micro Finance Institutions in Gujarat and its role
- Rural Banking and Finance in Gujarat
- Financial Inclusion and Performance of Rural Co-operative Banks in Gujarat
- Rural Banking Initiatives
- Rural Banking and Micro Finance
- Business correspondence Model in banking
- No Frills Accounts in Gujarat
- Shadow Banking Gujarat
- Financial Innovations in Gujarat
- Major issues and Challenges in Rural Banking Sector in Gujarat
- Integration of SIR and SEZ Economic Activities with Rural Banking
- Rural Banking for Minority and Marginalized Communities and Remote Areas
- Rural Banking and Promotion of SSMEs
- Rural Banking and Boost to Educational Innovations for Rural-based Students
Book Review and Case Comment:
Case Comment should be latest/ current Judicial Decision (Banking or Finance)
The last date for submission of Full Paper is 30th October, 2012.
- Please send your submissions to email@example.com. The maximum word limit is 4500 words.
- For Submission Guidelines, Publication Policy and more details kindly visit GNLU Publication section at www.gnlu.ac.in