National Seminar - Role of Indian Police and Human Rights
A two days national seminar is organized by Department of Political Science, B.S.M.P.G. College, Roorkee. The theme of the National Seminar is "Role of Indian Police and Human Rights".
Date: 5th - 6th November, 2012
Venue: Conference Hall, B.S.M.P.G. College, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- Concept of Human Rights and the role of Police officers in Protection of Human Rights.
- Police as Protectors of Human Right.
- Media and Human Rights violation by Law Enforcement.
- Legal Powers and Responsibilities of Police Officers in the Protection of Human rights
- Police Leadership Imperatives in the Protection of Human Rights.
- Image Building Behavior patterns of the Police
- National Security Challenges and Police response
- Women Police as Change agents in Police Organization
- Open Panel
Call for Papers:
The last date of submission of Abstracts/Full Paper either in Hindi or English (Soft copy /Hard copy is 30th September, 2012. However you can submit the full text of your paper in softcopy in English (MS-Word, Font12 Arial)/Hindi (Krutidev10, Font 14) latest by 10th October, 2012 on e-mail: email@example.com or address given below.
Due to limited availability of funds, participants are advised to get sponsor themselves from their respective Institutions, however quality paper presenters shall be given an honorarium. To meet out the expenditures the following registration fee has been decided for participation. The Registration fee is meant for a conference kit, a two days comfortable stay and food arrangement during the Seminar.
- Rs. 600 for Participant
- Rs. 400 for students/research scholars (on showing proof)
Dr. Rajesh Chandra Paliwal
Regional Director, Assistant Professor Political Science
Convenor/Organising Secretary, National Seminar
Department of Political Science
B.S.M.P.G. College, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Phone: +91-9412439436, +91-8958581462
Download Registration Form