6th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition 2012
Date: 19th - 21st October, 2012
Venue: School of Excellence in Law, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students enrolled in the three or five year LL.B. or B.L. degree course.
- Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise of two or three members (two Speakers and one Researcher).
Accommodation and other facilities will be provided to the aforesaid members of a team, only for the dates on which competition is held. One team will be provided with one room only.
Submission of Memorials:
- All the teams are required to submit Memorials/Written Submission for both the Petitioner and the Respondent.
- All the teams shall submit six hard copies of memorials each for the Petitioner and Respondent. Names of participants or their institutions or any other kind of identification marks should not appear on any part of the Memorials (including soft copies).
- Teams must send One Soft copy of the memorial (Both Petitioner & Respondent) on or before 10th October, 2012 before 23:59 IST. The Soft copy should be compatible with Microsoft Word 97-2003. No amendment to the memorial will be permitted after submission of the soft copies.
- Teams must send One Hard copy of the memorial(Both Petitioner & Respondent) on or before 12th October, 2012. A covering letter must be enclosed with the Memorials specifying the name of the College/University of the participating team.
The memorial should be couriered to the following address:
6th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2012
School of Excellence in Law,
"Poompozhil", No. 5,
Chennai - 600 028.
- Late submission will attract a penalty for every day of delay.
- Five additional copies of the memorials shall be submitted to the organisers during the Desk Registration at 5.00 pm on 19th October, 2012.
- Participants are advised to carry extra copies of their Memorials for their own use. The copies submitted to the Organisers would be for the use of the Memorial Judges and Bench Judges and shall not be returned to the participants.
- After the completion of the Competition, the Organisers shall reserve the right to use the memorials submitted by the participating teams, as they may deem appropriate.
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form