International Journal of Law and Policy Review: Call for Papers
International Journal of Law and Policy Review (IJLPR) is a student-run and peer-reviewed journal published (January and July) twice a year (Bi-Annual). The NUJS students who are also the directors and members of the Society for the Protection and Promotion of Environment (SPPE) established under STLD of NUJS run the journal. This online Journal is managed and regulated by the STLD of WBNUJS, Kolkata.
Call for Papers:
Editorial board of the 'International Journal of Law and Policy Review' [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting articles / comments / book review form the legal academia for the January, 2013 issue [Vol-2, No-1]. The write up can be sent under the following category:
Segment 1 - Special Articles:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee.
- 9/15 articles per issue.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
Segment 2 - Law of the future:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Segment 3 - Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to law and policy.
- Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
The write up must reach through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th October, 2012. The Next issue will be published on or after 15th January, 2013.
International Journal of Law and Policy Review
School Of Technology Law and Development
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block
Sector-III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700098
Phone: +91-33-25694700, 23357379/2806/2809