Think India Law Summit, 2012
Eminent personalities enlightened students of IITs, IIMs and NLUs like premier institutes at two-day Think India 2012 conference organized by 'Think India' at Satish Dhawan Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. This year's edition titled 'Vision for a Vibrant Nation' organized by Think India, a forum for premier institute students, saw participation of student, researchers, alumni and faculty from 27 different institutes of India, Including topmost IITs, IIMs, NLUs and NITs in India.
Summit Date: 6th - 7th October, 2012
Venue: NITTTR Campus, Bhopal
Call for Papers:
The conference invites submissions from authors on the following themes. The final paper for those abstracts which are accepted must be submitted latest by 18th September, 2012.
The theme at the Think India Law Summit, 2012 is "Law: Fulcrum of Change".
- The Recent Anti-corruption Movement in India
- Special Status to Jammu & Kashmir under Article 370
- Using Policy instruments as vote-bank mechanisms
Rules for Participants:
- All papers must be in English.
- Research papers must be original. Plagiarism will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Plagiarism shall mean extensive copying from a source without acknowledgement and original inputs.
- Footnotes/ Endnotes may follow any prevalent, accepted style. However, it has to remain consistent throughout the paper.
- While footnotes/endnotes are necessary, excessive footnotes/endnotes are discouraged.
- Every paper must be accompanied with a Bibliography at the end.
- Every typed paper should be preferably in Times New Roman font, Font Size 12, Font Colour Black and Paragraph Spacing 1.5. Every page needs to be numbered. Headers, Footers and page borders are optional.
- Co-authorship is allowed. However, under no circumstances, may a paper be authored by more than two persons.
- The final papers must be of 3,000 - 5,000 words excluding footnotes, endnotes, Bibliography, Table of Contents, Table of Abbreviations and List of Cases, if any.
- Handwritten papers are also accepted, provided they're written in clear, legible handwriting in blue or black ink on A4 size ruled or plain paper, with the writing only on one side. The other side, i.e., overleaf of the writing sheet will remain blank. Papers may be posted or clearly scanned copies of the papers may be sent as attachments.
- Every paper should carry a few lines about the author(s), which should include their institutional affiliations, the course they're pursuing and the contact details.
- All papers shall be marked broadly on depth of research, writing style, analysis, logical flow, argumentation and grammar. Inconsistency of footnotes/ endnotes and poor editing carry some negative marks.
- Authors of selected papers will be allowed to present their papers at the Paper Presentation event at the Think India Summit, October 2012 in Bhopal.
- The organizers may release further rules and regulations as and when necessary.
- All above rules may be amended, edited or deleted, if deemed absolutely necessary. Although every effort shall be made by the organizers for informing the participants of any changes, interested persons may periodically check the Facebook Page/ Website or contact the organisers for confirmation of the said rules and regulations.
Think India Summit
Depot Chowk, Bhopal
Phone: +91 8980013868, +91 9427615135