NLUJ Law Review: Call for Papers
NLUJ Law Review is the flagship journal of National Law University, Jodhpur. It has been established with the objective of becoming a formidable instrument in taking the standard of legal research in India up by several notches. It is a bi-annual, student-edited journal focusing on an inter-disciplinary approach towards legal writing.
- The manuscript submitted should be original and unpublished. Manuscripts that are to be published within one year in another forum will not be accepted. When submitting a manuscript, each author gives the Journal the right of first refusal.
- Authors shall make all submissions (articles, book reviews and notes/comments) in Word format ('.doc' or '.docx') as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com, with the subject 'Submission of manuscript'.
- Authors may be asked to revise and resubmit the manuscript. In case an author is invited to revise and resubmit, s/he must provide an accompanying letter in which s/he explains both what revisions have been made to the original article, as well as, if applicable, where and why the author disagreed with the suggestions made by the Board of Editors.
- Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the Submission Guidelines provided below with respect to their manuscript. For anything not provided in the guidelines below, authors should refer to The Chicago Manual of Style.
Submissions may be made in the following categories:
- Articles: 5000 - 10,000 words
- Comments/Notes: 2000 - 5000 words
Manuscripts may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and any further queries may be addressed to the editors at the above email address.
The last date for submission is 30th September, 2012.
National Law University
NH-65, Nagour Road,
Mandore, Jodhpur - 342304
Phone: +91-291-2577530, 2577526