National Seminar on "Environmental Law - Contemporary Issues, Challenges and Future Perspectives"
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organizing a two day National Seminar on "Environmental Law - Contemporary Issues, Challenges and Future Perspectives".
Date: 6th & 7th October, 2012
Venue: DSNLU Campus, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Call for Papers:
An abstract of not more than 300 words including the paper title, name of author/s and designation should be sent as an attached document by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 5th September, 2012.
The Full Research Paper shall be of minimum of 3000 and maximum of 5000 words including footnotes and should reach the University on or before 25th September 2012.
- Genetic Engineering and Environment
- Coastal Zone Regulation
- Environment & Human Rights Issues
- Green Economy
- Public Interest Litigation and Environmental Law
- Environment and Climate Change, Urban Law and Legislation
- Forest and Environment
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Challenges to Environment in the 21st Century
- Waste Management-e-Waste and Solid Waste Management
- International Initiatives for Environment Protection
- Environmental Adjudication-Liability for Pollution
- National Green Tribunal
- The abstract and the Research Paper should be in MS-Word 2007, Font - Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Line Spacing 1.5, Footnote size - 10, on A4 size Paper.
- The abstracts and papers should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for submission of abstract: 5th Sept, 2012
- Last date for submission of research paper: 25th Sept, 2012
- Last Date for registration: 26th Sept, 2012
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University
Palace Layout, Pedawaltair,
Visakhapatnam - 530017,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org