4th International Conference on Medical Negligence and litigation in Medical Practice
The conference is organized by Indian Association of Medico - Legal Experts, New Delhi and Institute of Education and Research, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Date: 25th - 27th January, 2013
Venue: Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel - Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram
The conference is destined to offer futuristic view of newer domains and cover a wide array of topics in Recent Advances and Forensic Science, Medical Negligence. What it is and how to avoid it? Litigation in Medical Practice - Civil and Criminal Implications, Recent advances in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, narco -analysis, Brain Maping, DNA Finger Printing, Sexual Assault-Data Rape, Recent Changes in Law Regarding Medical Practice, Medico-Legal aspects of practice of Surgery, Anesthesia, Gynecology Obstetrics, Medicine, Legal Remedies available, Medical Ethics, Role of Consumer Courts, Research in Forensic odontology. The scientific contributions would be in the form of Plenary, Invited, Oral and Poster presentations. There will also be best poster competition.
Call for Papers:
- Use English language only.
- Limit your title to 100 letters and abstracts to 300 words.
- Authors: Type authors names without degree or title
- Prepare structured abstract with objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
- Define each abbreviation the first time it is used in the next by placing in parentheses.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Please submit abstracts by e-mail to email@example.com
The last date for submission of abstracts is 31st December, 2012
Prof. (Dr.) R. K. Sharma
218, Ansal Majestic Tower,
Vikas Puri, New Delhi - 110018
Phone: +91-11-41586401, +91-11-41586402, +91-9810558569
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com