International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility
Institute of Public Enterprise (Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility) is organizing a two day International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility
Date: 6th - 7th Dec, 2012
Venue: Institute of Public Enterprise, OU Campus, Hyderabad
- To discuss the existing practices and future prospects of CSR in alignment with individual, organizational and global levels.
- To highlight the 'Best Practices in CSR' in the context of business sustainability.
- To elucidate the implementation models and structures that can be used in all sectors of industry.
- To create awareness of the latest thinking on CSR and governance issues as a driver of change, innovation and sustainable profit
Discussion Themes at the Conference:
- Perspectives of CSR in the Global Economy
- CSR and Sustainability
- CSR and Corporate Governance
- Evaluation, Monitoring and Documenting
- CSR practices
- Social Auditing
- Integrating CSR with Business Policy
- Ethical issues in CSR
- Benchmarking CSR practices
- Case Studies on Best practices in CSR (Private and Public sector)
- CSR - Where are we heading towards?
- CSR: Sectoral perspective
Call for Papers:
The contribution must be sent to email@example.com. A few selected papers from among those accepted shall be published in the form of an edited book.
- Last date for submission of full paper: 1st October, 2012
- Confirmation of acceptance: 10th October, 2012
- Last date for registration & submission of PPT: 1st November, 2012
Ms. Punam Singh / Dr. Shulagna Sarkar
Institute of Public Enterprise,
Osmania University Campus,
Hyderabad - 500 007
Phone: +91-9441427799, +91-9963764735, 040-7098145
Fax: 040-27095478, 040-27095183
Download Brochure, Author Guidelines