9th Nani Palkhivala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition, 2012
Government Law College, Mumbai in association with ITAT Bar Association, Mumbai and All India Federation of Tax Practitioners will be organizing the 9th Nani Palkhivala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition, 2012.
Date: 11th - 13th October, 2012
- Each team shall comprise three (3) members only, which shall include only two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year L.L.B law course or the 5-year integrated law course. Each College/Law School may enter one team only.
- Invitation for the Competition shall be extended to 34 Colleges/Universities subject to a maximum participation of 26 teams on a first-come-first-serve-basis. In the event of any vacancy, invitation for the Competition shall be extended to Colleges/Universities that put in an official request for participation by emailing the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation shall be provided for the 11th, 12th & 13th of October 2012.
A Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) is payable along with the attached Registration Form. The Registration Fee must be in the form of a Demand Draft in the name of "ITAT Bar Association" payable at Mumbai.
The duly completed Registration Form (along with the Demand Draft) must be sent to the Government Law College, Mumbai latest by 10th September, 2012.
- Last Date of Registration: 10th September, 2012
- Last Date to Seek Clarification: 15th September, 2012
- Deadline for Memorial Submission: 20th September, 2012
Ms. Ayushi Anandpara
Ms. Madhavi Doshi
The General Secretary,
Moot Court Association,
Government Law College,
'A' Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai - 400 020, Maharashtra
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Schedule, Registration Form