Media, Advertising and Entertainment Legal Summit 2012
India's first comprehensive discussion and knowledge sharing forum on the ever changing legal, regulatory and compliance issues facing Media, Advertising and Entertainment Industry.
Aim of the Summit:
Media, Advertising and Entertainment Legal Summit aims to provide all in the media, advertising, media as well as entertainment industry verticals, including senior management, their general counsel, internal and well as external an opportunity to - share thoughts and experiences, discuss and analyze about a wide range of issues in today's ever-changing media environment.
Date: 27th September, 2012 (9.30 am to 5.30 pm)
Venue: Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi
- Analysing the current Copyright Amendment Act & its impact on Business
- Legal issues related to Convergence of technology
- Owning & protecting trademarks in a converged environment
- Investigative Journalism and the Law
- Contracts Management for Media, Entertainment and Advertising Industry
- Defamation: Management, Risk Management, Strategy and Counter - Strategy
- Legal issues surrounding distribution of content on digital platforms.
- Jurisdiction issue in criminal as well as civil defamation suit
- Defamation and cyber reputation management strategy for social media content
- Strategies to manage legal & commercial risk in Comparative Advertising
- Current and Future Regulatory, Compliance & Policy Frameworks
- Analyzing compliance challenges faced by Media, advertising and entertainment Industry
- Arbitration in Media Industry
The summit will consist of 20+ experts as speakers consisting of Legal Heads, CEOs, CFOs, Head of Media, Advertising & Entertainment companies, representatives from government bodies and senior government officials.
Ms. Neelima Maheshwari
Lex Witness - India's 1st Magazine on Legal & Corporate Affairs
B 1/6, Hauz Khas
New Delhi - 110016
Phone: +91-8800841600, +91-9968985611, +91-11-43440009