IPEX 2012: Monetizing and Managing IP assets for Business Excellence
To create a 'Strong IP Ecosystem', CII-APTDC has initiated IP capacity building programs, IP Training and IP Management for the Indian Industry and academia to attain global leadership by harnessing and leveraging IP. CII-APTDC is organizing the third edition of the International Conference on IP Management 'IPEX-2012' with the theme 'Monetizing and Managing IP assets for Business Excellence'.
IPEX 2012, the International Conference & Exposition will provide a common platform to discuss on the emerging IP Management Trends & Tools used for sustainable development of an enterprise. The Conference will help in gaining an insight into various strategies and best practices in maximizing and monetizing IP assets for business excellence.
Date: 27th - 28th July, 2012
Venue: Hotel Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India
- Develop an understanding on advanced concepts of IP management and learn about latest developments in IP Management.
- Harness the future with IP management by Industry, MSMEs and Academia
- To provide a forum to learn implications of various important tools for Monetizing and Managing of Intellectual Property assets for enhancing competitiveness.
- Create a platform for Industry and Institutes to collaborate in this important mission.
- To share best strategies and case studies on IP Management from leading Corporate, MSMEs and Institutions.
- Establish linkages and partnerships with IP management professionals, experts and researchers in the country and abroad.
- Showcasing of IP Assets
- This forum will help to develop strategies and plans which would facilitate the importance of efficient IP management with active involvement of all stakeholders in India.
- This forum will provide an opportunity to be actively engaged with the Indian Industry and academic institutions to interact and discuss on latest IP Management issues and concerns.
- To disseminate information, skills and knowledge that would help in Capacity Building and Awareness among Industry and Institutions.
- The Conference will provide a forum to foster innovation & IP Management culture by integrating R & D, design, manufacturing and marketing in your organization.
- An overview on IP Management and its strategic relevance to Business.
- Measuring IPRs
- Securing IPRs
- Exploiting IPRs
- Valuating IPRs
- Monetizing and Managing IP assets for Business Competitiveness.
- Challenges and Issues for MSMEs to leverage IPR as a Business tool for competitiveness.
Mr. S. Jyoti Kumar
Mr. Subhajit Saha
Dy. Director - IPR
Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre
Plot No: 7, IInd Floor, Regal House, Motilal Nehru Nagar,
Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500 016
Download Notification, Brochure, Registration Form