Kuvempu University - Admission for LL.M
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to LLM (Business Law) at Kuvempu University for the academic year 2012-13
- Admission to Ist year LL.M shall be based on the percentage of marks obtained at Final Year L.L.B. only.
- Candidates who have appeared for final year degree examinations and awaiting results can also apply for the above courses
- However, the marks cards should be submitted five days before the date of central counseling for admission
- The fee prescribed for prospectus is Rs 250/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST/Cat-1 on production of proof of category), for the first copy and Rs 50/- for additional applications
- A candidate is permitted to obtain only two additional applications on payment of the prescribed fee in the form of demand draft each application form should have name of the candidate identified by the issuing authority with seal
- The NRI and foreign students can also seek admission to Post Graduate programmes, 15% of seats are reserved for the foreign students
Application forms and prospectus will be issued from 10th July, 2012 upto 23rd July, 2012 at Kuvempu University Employees Society, Shankaraghatta, Sahyadri Science College, Shimoga, PG Centre, Kadur, on payment of the prescribed fee.
The application form with prospectus can also be obtained by post by sending a demand draft (money order/ postal order/cheque etc, are not accepted) for the prescribed fee in favour of the Finance Officer, Kuvempu University payable at SBM Shankaraghatta/ SBI Shankaraghatta along with a self addressed envelope (22cm x 30cm) duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs 125/- addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta-577451
The cover should be super scribed as Application for admission to course. Prospectus fee should be paid only in the form of demand draft. Application along with relevant information can also be downloaded from 9th July, 2012 onwards from the website www.kuvempu.ac.in
Application form duly filled along with all relevant enclosures should reach the concerned Department on or before 23rd July, 2012 by 04.00 p.m. (in the case of Foreign Nationals and Kashmiri migrants, on or before 25th July, 2012)
Department of LL.M.
Kuvempu University, Jnanasahyadri
Shankaraghatta - 577 451
Phone: 08282 - 256301 to 256306