5th Annual GNLU International Moot Court Competition
The Moot Competition will be organized by the Gujarat National Law University from 6th to 10th February, 2013.
Eligibility for Participation:
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an Undergraduate/Post Graduate law course or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University. Those students who are pursuing any Trade Law course conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University are also eligible to apply. However in such cases, the final discretion would lie with the Organizing Committee.
- Any recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition.
- The Team shall comprise of a minimum of two Members and a maximum of three Members. In a Team comprising of two Members, both the Members shall be designated as Orators. In a Team comprising of three Members, the third Member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional Member or Team Coach of any Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the Organizing Committee.
Clarifications to the Case:
- Teams may request for Clarifications via e-mail to email@example.com, latest by 30th September, 2012 (11.59 P.M. IST).
- All Clarifications shall be posted on the Official Website by 25th October, 2012.
- Each team shall register with the Organizing Committee Registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fees.
- Registration will be open till15th September, 2012 (11.59 P.M. IST).
- The Teams are required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their Institution/College/University along with the duly filled registration form
- Date of Release of Moot Problem: 7th July, 2012
- Last Date of Registration: 15th September, 2012
- 5th Annual GNLU International Moot Court Competition: 6th - 10th February, 2013
Mr. Girish R.
Gujarat National Law University,
E-4 GIDC, Electronics Estate, Sector 26,
Gandhinagar - 382028, Gujarat
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Moot Problem, Official Schedule, Rules