5th International Infrastructure and Construction Law Arbitration Moot (IICLAM) 2012
International Infrastructure and Construction Law Arbitration Moot (IICLAM) is an international level arbitration moot competition attempting to familiarize budding lawyers with Arbitration as a system of resolution of commercial disputes arising out of the various infrastructure and construction projects around the world.
It is with this vision that the three organizers, Kaden Boriss, National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) came together to begin an initiative called 'International Infrastructure and Construction Law Arbitration Moot' (IICLAM).
The first IICLAM competition was held in 2007 and the second in 2008. On 14th of September 2008 an MOU was signed between Kaden Boriss, NUS, SIAC and National Law University, Delhi (NLU) whereby NLU was appointed as the India Organizer of 3rd IICLAM 2009 to host the event at its campus.
The fifth Infrastructure and Construction Law Arbitration Moot is scheduled to be held on 3rd and 4th November, 2012 at Delhi, India
- Last date for receipt of participation forms is 1st August, 2012
- Last date for seeking clarifications is 6th August, 2012
- Last date for submission of memorials along with the names of participants/ team composition is 15th September, 2012
- Announcement of shortlisted teams by the IICLAM Secretariat would be done on 15th October, 2012.
- Last date for receipt of confirmation of participation, along with the travel details of the team members shall be 22nd October, 2012.
- The Moot would be held on 3rd & 4th November, 2012.
Mr. Harsh Sinha
Convener, IICLAM Organizing Council
IICLAM Secretariat, Kaden Boriss Building
495, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V
NH-8, National Capital Region
Phone: +91-124-4040193 (Hunt Lines), +91-124-4040194
Download Important Dates, Participation Form