NLU Jodhpur's Literary and Cultural Fest NH-65 2012
The Students and Faculty of National Law University, Jodhpur are organizing the second edition of 'NH-65', a Literary and Cultural Festival which will take place from 4th to 7th October, 2012.
A blend of stimulating cultural and literary activities including some of NH-65's very own signature events, NH-65 will be the perfect forum to bring together some of the most creative and intellectual young minds from Law Universities across the country for an exhilarating and thought-provoking experience.
NLU Jodhpur therefore seeks your participation in this festival to make this endeavour a success. The Festival will have a wide array of events. Given below are the tentative general categories for your convenience:
- Dance (Solo /Duet/ Theme)
- Music (Indian/Western; Duet /Solo /Group /Band)
- Theatre (Street Play/Mad Ads )
- Debates (Presidential /Parliamentary/ Jam)
- Legal Events (Extempore Moot/ Complex Legal Question/ What If)
- Art Events
- Literary Events
- Other Events (Mega Quiz/ Spelling Bee/ Pictionary/ Taboo/ Charades/ Scavenger Hunt)
Considering the people behind NH-65 are still in the preparatory stage of the competition, we would require the interested institution to kindly intimate us as to the following:
- Whether your college would be interested to participate in the Festival.
- Which of the above events your college is likely to participate in.
We would be grateful if you could send a favorable response latest by the third week of July.
Based on your confirmation of participation we will also be sending your University a Formal invitation with information on all major and minor events, registration requirements, rules and regulations and other general information.
Ms. Geetanjali Sharma
Ms. Prianka Mohan
Download Pre-Invite for Inter-University Cultural and Literary Festival