MATS University - National Seminar on Electoral Reforms
The seminar is proposed to be a national one with sessions running to two days keeping in view the importance of the subject, the number of changes that are proposed in the consultation paper and the divergent views possible on the topic. There would be an inaugural session on day one followed by two technical sessions and further two technical session followed by a valedictory session on the next day.
The sessions would be arranged to facilitate papers on similar issues to be dealt with jointly, followed by moderated discussions and deliberations. The seminar aims to provide a legal perspective to the pro-posed electoral reforms. It is proposed to invite experts as resource persons for each session
Date: 9th - 10th June, 2012
Call for Papers - Submission Guidelines:
The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/ University/ Institution and E-mail address. It is mandatory to mention E-mail address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay-out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub-heading should be in Font Size 12, Bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 3,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in form of foot-notes with font size 10.
- The authors have to submit their Registration Form along with details of Demand Draft electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the above mentioned format.
The abstract should not be more than 150 words. The abstract should include Name, affiliation, designation, email address, contact number of the author along with name and details of co-author, if any.
The last date of submission of abstract is 20th May, 2012. All abstract must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com.
The selection of abstracts would be intimated to the authors by 25th May, 2012. Papers are invited from law students, faculties, academicians, lawyers etc. Co-authorship is allowed only up to two.
Mr. Anurag Parihar (Organizing Secretary)
Phone: +91 9584354878
Mr. Aounkar Anand (Student Convener)
Phone +91 9713648221
MATS University City Information Centre
MATS Tower, Pandri,
Raipur - 492002, Chhattisgarh
Fax: +91-771 4078997
Web: www.matslawschool.ac.in, www.matsuniversity.ac.in
Download Information Brochure