Indian Journal of Arbitration Law: Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law is a biannual, student reviewed e-journal launched by the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law of National Law University, Jodhpur.
The Journal strives to inculcate the prevalent theories in the field of arbitration with their practical relevance. The editorial board seeks to achieve this feat by including contributions from individuals with varied expertise of practicing arbitration and by focusing on developing trends.
In this regard, the board would give due emphasis to the rich thought processes of students of law, who bring to the forefront the innovative academic research currently underway in most law schools all over the world. Inclusion of changing regional trends will play a vital part in understanding the scope and extant of this discipline and would therefore find due importance in the Journal.
The Indian Journal on Arbitration is pleased to announce its inaugural edition, which is to be published in July this year.
Theme: India's tryst with Arbitration: Are we heading in the right direction?
The Board of Editors cordially invites original, unpublished submissions for publication in the following categories:
- Articles - This explores the contemporary issues of relevance depicting in-depth analysis and deliberation. No preference will be given to articles of purely descriptive nature unless they necessarily elaborate upon the development of a country or region. The Articles should fall within the word limit of 8000-10000 words.
- Notes - which relate to a specific issue or focus on a recent advancement? The word limit for the Notes will be within 8000 words.
- Comments - which depict an analysis of an issue-specific topic including case laws and policy decisions? The word limit for Comments is restricted to 8000 words.
- Book Reviews - These will be solicited by Editors only. However, any suggestions from academicians, scholars or publishers are welcome.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts on the email
- email@example.com with the subject as "Submission". Manuscripts will be accepted in either ".doc" or ".docx" format.
- It is the discretion of the Editors to request a hard copy of the manuscript in addition to the electronic version.
- All queries will be addressed to the Editors to the aforementioned email address. The subject matter of such a request will be "Query".
The last date for submissions is 15th June, 2012.
Download Notification, Call for Papers, Submission Guidelines