Asian Journal of Legal Education (AJLE): Call for Papers
The Legal Aid Society of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) announces the inception of the "Asian Journal of Legal Education (AJLE)".
The Journal aspires to promote greater interest among legal academia and professionals to undertake serious academic research on issues involving pedagogy of law, social justice, and concerns for legal education in the globalised era in the Asian region. This Journal also aims to serve as a forum for legal educators and professionals who are engaged in experiments to make legal education and profession of law more meaningful and social justice oriented.
Authors are requested to write on any of the following topics:
- General Issues and Challenges to Legal Education
- Innovations in Pedagogy of Legal Education
- Clinical Legal Education
- Legal Research Methodology
- Legal Education and Globalization
- Legal Education and Access to Justice
- Legal Education as Tool to Enhance Governance Reforms
- Legal Education and Social Change
- Legal Education and Law Reform
- Legal Education and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Legal Education, Poverty and Development
Renowned legal academicians and scholars from India, United States of America, United Kingdom, Israel, South Africa, Bangladesh, China, Thailand and Singapore have consented to be associated with the Journal as Advisors and Editors.
Manuscripts must be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Last date of Submission
January - June
July - December
Asian Journal of Legal Education (AJLE)
Legal Aid Society, The WB National University of Juridical Sciences,
12 LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City
Kolkata - 700098, India.
Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com