NLSIU, Bangalore - Admission for Distance Education Courses
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is the premier law University in India. Applications are invited for admission to the following courses under Distance Education Programme for the Academic year 2012-2013. The courses are recognized by the Distance Education Council, IGNOU, New Delhi.
- Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme
- One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
Any graduate from a recognized University is eligible to apply. There is no restriction as to the age.
Guidelines for Submission of Application:
For application to any of the courses, kindly write to the Coordinator, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560 242 (Old Pin 560 072), along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/-drawn in favour of "Registrar, NLSIU" payable at Bangalore.
- Applications will be issued from: 20th April, 2012.
- Last date for the issue and receipt of duly filled in application without Late Fee: 30th June, 2012
- Last date for the issue and receipt of duly filled in application with late fee of Rs.500: 31st August, 2012
Application can also be filled online or downloaded from website http://ded.nls.ac.in
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore -560 242
Phone: 080-23213160 / 23160532 / 23160533 / 23160534 / 23160535 Extn: 242, 260