Symbiosis Law School - Admission for Diploma Courses
Diploma Programmes are of one year duration. They are conducted in the evening from 4: 30 p.m. to
9: 00 p.m. These programs are rendered by a group of practitioners, academicians and experts combining skills, knowledge and practical sessions. These programs are perceived as "value addition" by law and other students alike.
1. Diploma in Banking
2. Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfares
3. Diploma in Arbitration, conciliation and Alternative Dispute Resolution System
4. Diploma in Taxation Law
5. Diploma in International Business Laws and Corporate Laws in India
6. Diploma in Cyber Laws
7. Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence and Forensic Science
8. Diploma in Criminology and Penology
9. Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws
10. Diploma in Human Rights Jurisprudence
11. Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labor Laws
12. Diploma in Gender, Sexuality and Human Rights
13. Diploma in Media and Law
14. Diploma in Corporate Mergers and Acquisition
15. Diploma in Paralegal Service
1. Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
2. Certificate in Cyber Law
3. Certificate in Securities Law
4. Certificate in Corporate and Business Law
5. Certificate in Paralegal Services
6. Certificate in European Legal Studies
7. Certificate in International Organization Law, Practice and Future
8. Certificate in Human Rights Awareness and Literacy
9. Certificate in Gender and Law
1. Students who have passed H.S.C. Examination from a recognized board and pursuing a five-year law program from any recognized institute in Pune ; OR
2. A graduate from any recognized university
3. Students of Symbiosis Law School are allowed to concurrently pursue diploma programs with the regular law program. He/she can claim exemption from particular courses of their regular law programme.
Note: A student can opt for maximum one diploma in an academic year.
The fees for any of the diploma programs will be:
1. Rs. 6.000/- for Indian students.
2. US $ 245 for international students
PG Diploma in Tax Management and Tax Administration Objectives: This structured path within the modular syllabus is particularly aimed at individuals who wish to extend their professional expertise combining it with a broad based understanding of taxation, structured and allied management functions. The integration of knowledge achieved through this program is vital to the strategic development of high-tech global management. The programme enables the candidate to start income tax and sales tax consultancy.
The Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University.
1. Rs. 12,000/- per year for Indian students.
2. US $ 390 per year for international students.
How to apply and Mode of Payment
Candidates seeking to apply for the Diploma Program may submit an application form available in the computer laboratory by paying Rs. 300/- cash at the SLS counter from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on all working days.
Symbiosis Law School,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Telephone No. 020- 25655114, 25665117
E Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
International students are requested to approach the international office of Symbiosis.
The officer In charge,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Tel: +91 20 25671905
Fax: +91 20 25659209
Email : email@example.com
Admission open : 16th June 2010
Last date for applying : 20th July 2010
Programme starts : 20th July 2010