NLUO Law Review: Call for Papers
NLUO Law Review is pleased to announce its inaugural edition which is to be published in July 2012. It is an annual peer-reviewed, student run journal of the National Law University, Orissa. Papers are invited from students, researchers, academicians and legal professionals for publishing.
Deadline: 20th April, 2012.
Types of Contributions:
- Articles are lengthy publications that provide sustained treatment of important topics and ideas in the law.
Word Count 7000 words (including footnotes)
- Essays are long write-ups and explore new arenas in the field of the topic that the author wishes to deal with.
Word Count 5000 words (including footnotes).
- Book Reviews tackle new publications or neglected topics in the law. These are relatively short pieces of work that tend to analyse, comment and evaluate any law related book published recently.
Word Count 1500 words (including footnotes).
- Case/Legislative Comments are short pieces which succinctly tackle interesting issues and puzzles in the law, often a critique on recent judicial pronouncements.
Word Count 3000 words (including footnotes).
- All Entries must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, 1 line spacing and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to one uniform system of citation.
All manuscripts must be accompanied by:
- An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
- A covering letter mentioning the name of the author, the title of submission and appropriate contact details.
- The contributions are to be sent electronically at email@example.com
The authors are required to take special care in citing all the sources that they will refer to in their submissions.
The submission shouldn't have been published somewhere else or submitted for consideration for publication somewhere else. All the submissions will be subjected to strict plagiarism checks.
Mode of Submission:
Submissions should be in electronic form (.doc, .docx). The deadline is 20th April 2012.
The Editorial Board,
NLUO Law Review
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Poster, Submission Guidelines