National Seminar on Tenancy Act in Jharkhand: Issues and Imperatives
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organizing a one-day National Seminar on Tenancy Act in Jharkhand: Issues and Imperatives on 14th April, 2012.
Call for Papers:
Seminar Papers are invited from Scholars, researchers, bar and bench, academicians and students on critical areas of the said Act. Papers selected by the Committee may be published in the Seminar Volume (Proposed to be published as a book with ISBN No.) Selected papers of authors would be given an opportunity to present their paper depending on the recommendation of the Committee based on certain parameters as per requirement of the theme.
- Paper should be in 6000 to 8000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application 2010.
- The paper should contain an abstract of 300-350 words.
- At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author indicting his e-mail Id, contact number and address.
- Blue Book style should be followed for providing reference and endnotes.
- The abstract should be sent along with the title of the paper to the convenor of the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th March, 2012.
- A hard copy of the full paper (single side printed) along with Registration Form should reach on or before 7th April 2012 to the Convenor at the address mentioned below.
- A soft-copy of the full length paper along with abstract should also be sent via e-mail to email@example.com specifying "CNT Seminar" in subject of the mail.
Selected full paper should reach the convenor, on or before 7th April 2012 along with the registration form and registration fee by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi" payable at Ranchi.
Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta