National Conference on "Private International Law"
Amity Law School, GGS IP University, New Delhi and the All India Law Teachers Congress (AILTC) are jointly organizing a two day Conference on Private International Law at Amity Campus, Noida.
Date: 26th & 27th May, 2012.
Themes: Private International Law
- Legal Education in India
- Surrogacy & inter Country Adoption in India
- NRI marriages in India
- International Commercial Transaction
- Women and Child Trafficking
- Confirm your participation by sending registration fee of Rs.700/- by a Demand Draft in favor of Amity Law School, GGS IP University, New Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
- Registration charges are fixed at 700 INR and the Registration charges will include Tea, Lunch on 26th and 27th May, 2012 along with the folder containing study material and a pen.
- Please send the completed registration form along with the Draft, with "Registration Form for National Conference on Private International Law", subscribed on the envelope to:
Amity Law School,
GGS IP University,
F-1 Block, Sec 125,
Amity Campus, Noida - 201303
Last date for Registration
7th May, 2012
Deadline for submission of Abstracts
30th April, 2012
Notification of Abstract Confirmation
10th May, 2012
Submission of Paper
18th May, 2012
Prof. M.K. Balachandran (Director)
Amity Law School- Delhi
Mr. Ajay Kumar
Download Notification, Registration Form