JUS CARNIVALLI 2012 - UPES Annual Law Fest
The fest is organized by the students of the College Of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, with an aim of creating a link between legal and cultural practices. Since its inception in 2010, the carnival has become a talk amongst the law students as it caters to the academic as well as cultural interest of the law students. Jus Carnivalli is scheduled from 30th March - 1st April 2012.
Confirmation of Participation:
The correspondence for JUS CARNIVALLI 2012 is a simple process. Initiate the process as soon as you receive the invitation by dropping an e-mail or giving a call on any of the provided numbers below. The delegates from each college would have to select a Group Leader who shall be responsible for all correspondence. The correspondence and the confirmation process have the following steps:
- The Group Leader (GL) shall contact the below mentioned students by email/phone at the earliest. The email should contain contact details of the GL, particularly his phone number, college name and address and an estimate of the number of people likely to participate in JUS CARNIVALLI, 2012 along with the names and contact numbers of each participant/ team in every individual event.
- The travel plans of all the students also be sent via mail to the below mentioned e-mail addresses.
- The registration process gets completed on getting a confirmation mail from the JUS CARNIVALLI, 2012 organizers.
The University/College identity cards must be produced at the time of registration. Without this participants will not be permitted to enter the campus. A non refundable registration fee is to be paid by all the participants at the time of registration in the University campus. Event venue and schedules shall be provided to all participants at their time of registration.
Registration Fee for Individuals is Rs. 100 and for Group registration, the fee is Rs. 500. The Registration fee has to be deposited during the campus registration. Registration on campus will commence at 0900 hrs on 30th March, 2012.
Reception and Accommodation:
Followings are the details regarding your accommodation in Dehradun during 30th March-1st April 2012.
- Accommodation facilities shall be provided to outstation participants only.
- Free lodging and breakfast for all the participants.
- Each participant must provide his/her latest identity card. The failure of the participant to provide the identity card will result in disallowing of registration.
- Accommodation facilities will be provided from 1900 Hrs, 29th March, 2012 till 1st April, 2012.Hence teams should make their travel arrangements accordingly.
- Details can change subject to prior notice. The decision of the organizers will be final and binding in case of any dispute.
Phone: +91 9760929411 +91 8979036119
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org