International Journal of Contemporary Laws: Call for Papers
International Journal of Contemporary Laws (IJCL) is a quarterly journal to provide a platform to law students/academicians/lawyers and other members of legal fraternity to contribute manuscripts pertaining to contemporary laws developing around the globe. IJCL aims to provide the readers with the challenges that lie before law makers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever changing social, economic and technological scenario.
IJCL proudly invites original and unpublished research works for its Vol. 1 (2). The submission deadline for the Vol 1(2) is 31st March, 2012.
Author/s of any age can choose to submit manuscripts in any of the following categories for publication in IJCL.
- The manuscripts for consideration shall be submitted in any of the following categories:
An abstract of not more than 300 words shall be prefixed along with the manuscripts.
All the manuscripts shall strictly comply with the word limit.
- Articles - The word limit for this section is 8,000-10,000.
- Short Articles - The word limit for this section is 5,000-8,000.
- The Legislative and Case Comments - The word limit for this section is 3,000-6,000
- Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 pts
- Spacing: 1.5 lines, Alignment: Justified
- Margins: Left 1.0 Inch and Right 1.0 Inch
- Footnoting guide: Bluebook 19th Edition, Footnote size: 10 pts., single spacing
- All the entries are required to be in strict consonance with these guidelines.
- No manuscripts with endnotes or any other kind of references shall be considered for publication.
- All manuscripts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc/.docx format on or before 31st March, 2012.
- All the entries submitted after the deadline can be considered for the next issue of the journal. The decision of considering it for the next issue shall be the sole discretion of the editorial board of IJCL.
- No manuscript being submitted to IJCL shall be submitted or be in consideration for submission in any other journal/ publication work.
- A declaration to this effect should be submitted duly signed by author/s.
- A submission of the manuscript for publication in IJCL would itself be considered as exclusive license of Copyright to IJCL Partners.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Notification, Submission Policy