International Seminar on "Legal Education and Human Rights in the United Kingdom and India"
Symbiosis Law School Noida (SLS-NOIDA), a constituent of Symbiosis International University, Pune (SIU) in collaboration with the School of Law, Northumbria University, UK is pleased to organize an International Seminar on "Legal Education and Human Rights in the United Kingdom and India".
About the Seminar:
The seminar is an opportunity to facilitate and share experiences of leading Academicians, Advocates and Researchers on the current issues in the field of Legal Education and Human Rights Scenario in the United Kingdom and in India.
Date: 6th March, 2012
Venue: Symbiosis Law School Auditorium
Issues that may be explored within the framework of the Seminar includes but are not limited to:
- General Clinical Pedagogy
- Legal Education and Human Rights
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Social Justice and Legal Education System in India.
- Dr. Kevin Kerrigan, Dean, School of Law, Northumbria University who also is Editor of the International Journal of Clinical Legal Education
- Mr. Russell Hewitson, Principal Lecturer in Law and Director of International Development
- Dr Gitanjali N. Gill, Senior Lecturer
- Dr. S C Raina, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Adv. Aditi Chaudhary, Delhi Judicial Academy (to be confirmed)
- There is no registration fee, but prior registration for the Seminar is required in order to reserve your place, as the seats are limited.
- To register for the Seminar fill out the registration form and send it to the Seminar Coordinator on email@example.com
- Participation Certificates will be awarded.
Dr. Pushpa Negi, Phone: +91 97180 55992
Prof. Deepa A Panwar, Phone: +91 88601 11820
Download Schedule, Registration Form