M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore - Admission to Five year L.L.B., Course
Candidates seeking admission to the Law Course should have passed an examination of PUC / 10 + 2 course of schooling recognized by the educational authorities of the Central or the State Government or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such PUC / 10 + 2 courses by the Bar Council of India and should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the final examination of the said programme. Selection for admission to 5 Year Law course is made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in 10 + 2 examination.
Rules for Admission to Five year L.L.B., Course
A student with P.U.C or equivalent of 10+2 Standard qualification with a minimum marks of 45% is eligible for applying for L.L.B., Course.
- Original Marks card and other certificates required should be produced at the time of Admission failing which Application is liable to be rejected.
- The Applicant should retain with them sufficient number of Xerox copies of marks cards for enclosing the same to their examination applications or for any other purpose. Original Mark cards will be sent to the university for approval of their admission and will be returned only after they are returned by the university.
- The attested copies of the following certificates should be attached to the Applications for admission in the college.
Students shall pay the prescribed fee before Admission.
Every applicant must give three passport size photographs at the time of admission.
Eligibility for Admission:
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (with Date of Birth)
- P.U.C./XII Marks card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste certificate (by ST/SC applicants only)
- Character certificate from the institution last studied and
- Migration Certificate
Reservation for the SC/ST and other Backward classes is provided in accordance with the directions of government in force from time to time.
Download Application Form