The A38 Journal of International Law: Call for Papers
The A38 Journal of International Law (ISSN pending) is a quarterly academic publication, seeking to provide a forum for the publication of articles in the field of International Law.
The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume I, Issue 1 which would be published in April 2012.
They welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that are not descriptive but prescriptive and argumentatively focused.
The submissions will go through a two-staged review process, and if found to be necessary, will also be edited by the Editorial Board.
Submissions under the following categories are welcomed:
- Articles (between 6000-10000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Notes (3000-6000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Commentaries (3000-5000 words)
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form, and are to be sent in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions for the current issue must reach us either on or before 1st March, 2012.
- Each Article is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. No abstract is required for Short Notes, Book Reviews or Commentaries.
- For Book Reviews, please mention all details of the subject of the review clearly. You will need to specifically mention the name of the book itself, name of the author, name of the publisher and edition numbers.
- Please ensure that Author details are included on the first page of the manuscript. The details of the author"s qualifications, institutional affiliation and postal address must be sent in as part of the manuscript on the first page.
- By submitting the article, the author is presumed to undertake a declaration to the effect that the article has not been published, submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere.
All submissions are promptly acknowledged within a few hours of the receipt of submissions. A decision on publication takes a minimum of 2 - 4 weeks approximately.
Requests for expedited reviews can be forwarded to the Editorial Board when the submission is being considered for publication by other journals. In case of a request for an expedited review, please mention the name of the journal for which your article is under consideration, along with the name and e-mail address of one contact person in the Editorial Board of that journal and a date by which you expect our response.
Karthik Jayakumar (Email: email@example.com)
Kirthi Jayakumar (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)