Kachwaha & Partners' Article Writing Competition on Arbitration Law
Kachwaha & Partners is pleased to announce an all India article writing competition on the subject of arbitrations ("arb excel"). The competition aims at stimulating interest in the subject leading to its growth and development.
There is no prescribed theme / topic. The participants are free to choose a topic of their
liking, so long as it is in the field of arbitration.
- Commencement of submission: 1st March, 2012
- Last date of submission is 15th March, 2012.
- Results will be declared on 30th June, 2012.
The competition is open for IVth to Vth year students in a five year law course and IInd and final year students in a three year law course. It is not open to LL.M students.
- There are no registration fees and registration is automatic at the time of receipt of the article as per the Rules.
- The participants are required to submit the following documents at the time of registration:
- Proof of author having met the eligibility criteria in Para I above (e.g. college identity card; certificate from the Head of Institute etc.)
- Self declaration by the participant that the work submitted by him / her is original in all respects.
- The documents mentioned herein should be scanned and submitted along with the article in the same mail as a separate attachment.
Ms. Ankit Khushu & Ms. Sajni Kachwaha
1/6, Shanti Niketan,
New Delhi 110021, India