Dr. A.T. Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2012
The A.T. Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2012 shall be held from 9th - 11th March, 2012 at School of Legal Studies, CUSAT, P.O. Cochin-22.
The competition is open for students who are pursuing Three Year or Five Year LL.B Degree Course during the current academic year.
- The total numbers of teams are limited to 20. The Teams must confirm their participation on or before 6th February, 2012.
- Preference shall be given to the teams on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS by sending an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Title marked as "A.T MARKOSE MEMORIAL NATIONAL MOOT COURT REGISTRATION 2012". An e-mail confirming your participation will be sent on 7th February, 2012.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 1000 will have to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of PTA, School of Legal Studies payable at ERNAKULAM along with the Registration Form duly signed and attested by the Head of the Institution by Registered Post to the address "The Director, School of Legal Studies. CUSAT. P.O., Cochin-22, Kerala" on or before 14th February, 2012.
There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. This team composition shall not be altered under any circumstances.
- Mr. Naveen (Faculty Conveners) - Phone: +91 9809375640
- Mrs. Joby Bhaskar (Faculty Conveners) - Phone: +91 9495257090
- Mr. Kiran Roy Pothady (Student Conveners) - Phone: +91 9995732322
- Ms. Rhea Roy Mammen (Student Conveners) - Phone: +91 9496327327
School of Legal Studies,
Cochin University of Science and Technology.
CUSAT, P.O. Cochin-22,
Phone: 0484 - 2575465
Download Moot Problem, Moot Rules