Sri Venkateswara University declares LAWCET 2010 and PGLCET 2010 Results
Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET 2010) Results and its postgraduate version PGLCET 2010 Results were announced on Sunday (June 20).Candidates can check the LAWCET 2010 and PGLCET 2010 results on the official website of Sri Venkateswara University. Just click the below given link of Sri Venkateswara University to get your LAWCET 2010 and PGLCET 2010 results:
The exams for LAWCET 2010 and PGLCET 2010 was held on June 10 and was conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).According to the results data, 85.27 per cent candidates qualified for the 3-year law course and 77.84 per cent for the 5-year law course. Percentage of qualified candidates for PG law courses are 96.4.
The LAWCET 2010 Examination was held in 15 cities and total 24 centers in Andhra Pradesh. LAWCET Counseling to be held in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal and Tirupati on 11th June 2010. A total of 14,168 candidates had registered to take the three-year LAWCET examination and 3,328 for the five-year CET, which was higher than the previous year's figures of 13,427 and 2,633 respectively.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati was established in 1954, in the famous temple city of Tirupati, South India, under the auspices of Late Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, and with support of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. The University was started with six departments of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Economics and Philosophy initially.
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for S.Cs and S.Ts for ranking.
- Request for retotalling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in the LAWCET-2010. In case of a tie in the marks obtained in the Entrance Test, the candidates will be bracketed for purpose of awarding rank and the relative rank will be decided as per A.P. Law Common Entrance Test Rules in force.
- Rank obtained in LAWCET-2010 is valid for admission into 3 year/ 5 year Law Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2010-2011 only.
- Rank cards will be sent by post to the candidates as per the address entered by them in the ICR form
- In case of non-receipt of Rank Card, a duplicate Rank Card will be issued to the candidate by the Convener, LAWCET-2010 on payment of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) by a D.D drawn in favour of The Secretary, APSCHE payable at HYDERABAD.
- The answer scripts of candidates taking the LAWCET-2010 examination will be preserved for 6 months from date of announcement of LAWCET-2010 results.