5th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2012
The 5th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2012 will be held on 10th and 11th March, 2012 at the School of Excellence in Law, The Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai - 600 028.
- Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students enrolled in the three or five year LL.B. or B.L. degree course.
- Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise of three members (two Speakers and one Researcher).
Registration of the teams for the competition shall be done by email, on or before 20th February, 2012. Upon receipt of email confirmation from us, please confirm your participation by post along with the Travel Details and a Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- to be paid in the form of Demand Draft, payable at Chennai, drawn in favour of The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai - 600 028. Institutions should confirm their participation by sending in their details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration would be restricted to 30 teams only and is strictly on 'first come first serve basis.'
- Mr. Ranjith Oomen Abraham (Convenor): +91-9444224442
- Mr. Diwaagar Padmanabhan (Co-coordinators): +91-9884603210
- Mr. Krishna. T.J (Co-coordinators): +91-9751578688
- Ms. Kritika Kamal P. (Co-coordinators): +91-9940231391
5th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2012,
School of Excellence in Law,
"Poompozhil", No. 5,
Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai,
Chennai - 600028.
Download Rules, Registration Form