Manfred Lachs ISRO India National Funding Rounds
The National Law School of India University, in association with the Indian Space Research Organization, (ISRO) is proud to announce the National Funding Round of the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition, to be held from 13th to 15th of April, 2012. The winner of this round will qualify directly to the Asia-Pacific Regional Rounds, and be eligible for reimbursement by the ISRO for all expenses incurred in the course of participation.
The last date for registration for the National Round is 25th January, 2012. Please note that teams are required to be registered for the Asia-Pacific Rounds to participate in the National Funding Round.
Eligibility and Participation:
- In order to participate in the Funding Round of the Competition, a team must be eligible to participate in the Regional Rounds, as per to the rules prescribed for that purpose from time to time.
- The registration fee for the Funding Rounds is Rs. 2000. (Rupees Two Thousand)
- Eligible teams, i.e., teams from a university or institution that suffers from any financial hardship may apply to the Funding Rounds Organizer in writing before the registration deadline (referred to in the form, as 25th January, 2012) to have all or part of its registration fees waived, subject to satisfaction of the Funding Rounds Organizer. No application for a waiver of registration fees will be accepted after the registration deadline.
- If a waiver of registration fees is granted to a team that fails to pay the reduced amount or any other requisite fees by the registration deadline, the Funding Round Organizer has the absolute discretion to revoke the waiver granted to the team.
- No registration or other fees paid by a team, which withdraws after the registration deadline will be refunded under any circumstance.
- Each team must prepare memorials in accordance with the Regional Rules, as modified from time to time.
- Each team must submit memorials for the Funding Rounds to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to fulfillment of registration requirements, on or before the last date of submission of memorials for the Regional Rounds, as notified by the Regional Rules.
- Penalties for late submission are applicable as notified in the Regional Rules.
- Each team must also submit hard copies of both memorials, as notified subsequently under these Funding Round Rules.
- Evaluation of memorials for Regional Rounds, which shall be conducted prior to the Funding Rounds, shall be deemed to be evaluation for the Funding Rounds on a scale of 0-50 points.
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form, Funding Round Rules, Schedule