National Conference on Constitution and Government Policies: Doctrinal Contradictions - Call for Papers
In the National Conference on Constitution and Government Policies: Doctrinal Contradictions, the Christ University, School of Law invites research papers, case studies and reviews to dwell upon the imperative Constitutional queries of these times, in order to understand how these adaptations fit within our Constitutional framework.
Papers are invited for the following Sub-Themes:
- 'Socialism' and policies favoring Capitalism
- 'Welfare State' and withdrawal of State from necessary functions
- 'Sovereignty' and international treaty obligations
- 'Separation of Powers' and delegation of powers to regulatory agencies
Submission of Abstract:
20th January, 2012
Confirmation of Abstract:
23rd January, 2012
Submission of Full Paper:
10th February, 2012
Confirmation of Full Paper:
14th February, 2012
National Conference at SLCU, Bangalore:
24th-25th February, 2012
The abstract must not exceed 300 words and must be accomponied by a cover page containing the following:
- Title of paper
- Name of author(s)
- Name of institution/university/college/company
- Email address
- Postal address of correspondence
- Contact number
- The Paper must not exceed 3000-3500 words. This in inclusive of footnoting.
- Co-authorship is allowed to an extent of 2 authors. In case of co-authorship at least 1 author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The Paper must be on A4 size sheet, 12 point Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes must follow Bluebook 19th edition with 10 point Times New Roman font and single line spacing.
- The Paper must be accompanied with a cover page, the contents of which are mentioned for in the Abstract requirements.
- The Manuscript must not bear identification of any kind.
- All submissions must be the author's original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- We encourage participants to submit their manuscripts in MS Word format and use gender neutral language.
Method of Submission:
All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as "Submission-Abstract" in case of the Abstract and "Submission-Paper" in case of the Paper, only at the following email address: email@example.com
All queries must be mailed only at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee Details:
- Academicians/Industry : 1000 per head
- Students : 500 per head
The fee is inclusive of conference material, lunch, dinner and refreshments provided during the days of the conference. Registration fee is to be paid by way of demand draft/pay order to be draw in favor of "Vice Chancellor, Christ University" payable at Bangalore.
Dr. Mini Thampi
Faculty Coordinator, National Conference 2012
Phone: +91-80-4012956 (Office), +91-9586605030 (Mobile)
Ms. Anu Liza Josh
Student Coordinator, National Conference 2012
Phone (Mobile): 9742391562, 9008780822
School of Law, Christ University
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029
Download Brochure, Registration Form