8th International Asian Conference: Technology Law in an Era of Changing Business Paradigms
ITechLaw is proud to present the 8th Annual Asian ITechLaw Conference on 23rd and 24th February, 2012 in India's high technology capital - Bangalore, India.
This conference will focus on the latest regulatory, commercial and technology law issues being faced by emerging and growth industries in India and Asia as well as the U.S. and Europe.
- 8th Consecutive event of the ITechLaw India series
- A ringside view of Indian IT, Media and Telecom Law
- Supported by several of the largest law firms and global associations
- ITechLaw's Cyber Space Camp to be held on 22nd February, 2012
- Contemporary topics addressed by leading experts drawn from some of the best global law firms
- Engaging debates with panelists from industry, regulatory authorities and in-house legal departments
- Interactive sessions on issues affecting the largest IT bases in the world
- Welcome Reception and Art Show, promoting emerging Indian artistes, allowing delegates to network with local corporate and invited guests
The Leela Palace Bangalore
23 Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560008