ELSA Malta Law Review: Call for Submission
The Editorial Board for the ELSA Malta Law Review is welcoming submissions for its 2012 edition.
The ELSA Malta Law Review is a student-edited law review entailing the works of law students and young legal practitioners, and which is published annually by ELSA Malta, ELSA's arm in Malta. The Law Review is an open access journal, freely available through its website at elsamaltalawreview.com and the academic database, Social Science Research Network (SSRN). The Law Review seeks to publish original and high calibre, scholarly works within any area of the law, however, we are particularly interested in European law, international law and comparative law.
All contributions shall respect the following minimum word counts:
- A minimum of 3,500 words for articles and legal updates
- A minimum of 1,500 words for case comments and book reviews
- A minimum of 500 words for book squibs
- Submissions are to be made through the utilisation of the submission form available on the Law Review's website available at www.elsamaltalawreview.com/submissions.
The deadline for submissions has been extended till 30th December 2011.
- Submissions are to be made through the utilization of the submission form available on the Law Review's website: http://www.elsamaltalawreview.com/submissions
- All submissions must comply with the Editorial Policy. In this regard, the Editorial Board has also prepared a brief guide on how to write for the Law Review; it includes useful tips on how to write and quick reference guides for EMLR, OSCOLA and MHRA.
Clement Mifsud Bonnici
Editor in Chief
ELSA Malta Law Review
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Notification, Editorial Policy